A mostly comprehensive list of the blogs I used to run and write for.
2011–2015 ••• Not New York: Exploring NYC's Spiritual Margins
- News, media commentary, and explorations into the not-so-mainstream aspects of NYC spiritual and religious scene and communities
- Mildly "infamous" blog examining and critiquing the commercial aspects of contemporary yoga culture. Easily some of my best, most pointed writing.
- Before "cottage-core" there was New Old Traditions. Radical takes on reclaiming holidays, anarcho-mysticism, unschoooling, and shelling peas. And a celebration of all things urban-old-timey.
2008–2011 ••• Quiet Earth (not my site)
- My foray into film reviews. Somewhat anarcho-marxist takes on independent and dystopian films. One of the few times I wrote for someone else's site.
2003–2005 ••• Baraka Bashment
- Anarcho-mystic + disjunctive poetics takes during my foray into Islam. This was my first “real” blog. Can't find it anywhere online no longer.